Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Good luck to Endless Jim Diamond as he takes on The Great Satan in US District Court.

I did my best to reunite the Wayouts for Deming's wedding in May, but alas, bassist Eric couldn't swing the trip. The solution? An unrehearsed catastrophe called THE STRANGE BROTHERHOOD OF MARK LANSING. Details to follow ...

Ought to see an article from me in the next (second ever) issue of Seattle Sound, as former Resonance music editor (and fellow former Michigander) Jason Full recently nabbed the top spot there and threw me some work. I reported on SIFF and a series of music documentaries they're programming for the 2006 festival. They call it "Face the Music" and it sounds pretty sharp, but of course I'll be in the Capital City at Deming's wedding for most of this year's fest. However, if you wanna see Portastatic perform a live score for The Unknown starring Lon Chaney and Joan Crawford, then pick up the next Seattle Sound and I'll tell you all about it.

No comments: