Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another passive invitation for the few Seattle folk who watch this space ... Saturday night The End Times will present a full program of apocalypse ballads in an empty bedroom in the Montlake neighborhood. Email me for directions. It's mere days away, and you'd think that I'd be nervous, seeing as it's the first time I've played an entire set of my own songs in this decade, but I feel nothing but confidence. Of course, all this momentum will be challenged when our singer goes on a month-long sea voyage immediately after the "gig," but luckily broads are a dime a dozen in this town, so we oughta be able to find a temp pretty easily (the back pages of The Stranger are packed with ads for 'em). Transvestites are even more plentiful in Seattle, and most of them already have their own P.A. system and stage name, so we could go that route too.

No comments: