Sunday, May 24, 2009


Recording the LP continues in a three steps forward-one step back rhythm, each advance revealing new challenges, but yesterday went smoothly enough and everything happened on schedule, so we can't complain with 14 songs in various stages of completion. Thanks to John and Jeff for cello and percussion.

The End Times play tonight at the Skylark in West Seattle, an all-ages show with four acts that starts at 7:00pm and costs nothing. We are slated for 9:00pm.

My toaster oven caught on fire before we left for the studio yesterday, and it turned out to be a good omen. This afternoon I had to kill a wasp with aerosol insecticide and it took a long time to die. What does this sign bode for our performance tonight? I don't know, but right now it smells like poison in my living room and I'm feeling a little light-headed. I'm gonna go open another window, I'll see you tonight if you can make it.

No comments: