Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I can't believe it ... just last week I reread Clinton Walker's excellent Bon Scott bio Highway to Hell and prepped myself to commemorate the anniversary of this great man's passing, which came and went yesterday. Yup, check the records, it was February 19, 1980. So anyhow, hoist one for Bon, if you're a hoister, otherwise I don't give a damn what you do because it's February 20 now and I missed the boat. What was I doing all day yesterday? I don't even wanna tell you, that's how lame it was.

Anyhow, in Bon's honor (and because Pat and Terri don't have time to search YouTube on their own), I present this pre-AC/DC vid ... the band was Fraternity, the time early 1970s, the country Australia, and Bon Scott had a beard.

1 comment:

henry said...

This is something I never needed to see.

-soren