Sunday, April 13, 2008

BOYS BOYS BOYS*
by Pedro Plascencia Salinas

Monday, a snack
All the way, bands and running
Clouds, speed
Step on the gas, this is war
Great attention
Traffic jam downtown

Nervousness, lots of tension
Danger of rebellion

Boys boys boys
Clumsy and aggressive
Poor boys
Neurotics, all lost
Boys boys boys
Super guys
Surprised by Sunday crisis

Harsh boxer
Just one punch, you knock me out
Shy dancer
Go for the approach and win my heart
I'm easy to approach
With little more than a smile

I stop working as soon as, zap!
My heart is pierced

Boys boys boys
Lots of fun
Courage, boys
All is not lost
Boys boys boys
Super guys
Depressed in Sunday crisis

Boys, I love you, boys
Boys, I need you, boys
Boys, mon amour, boys
Boys, fortitude, boys

*from VACACIONES DE TERROR 2

No comments: