Thursday, April 17, 2008

Despite (or perhaps because of) my shredded nerves and an abundance of existential rage and terror, The End Times acquitted ourselves handsomely at the Jewelbox Theater last night, possibly one of our finest hours. Today I am exhausted, pilled up and mildly hallucinating, but the relative triumph of the evening helps to temporarily allay a few of my many fears. I have miles more to go before facing the all-day flights of Saturday, and none of the energy I need to make it in any dignified manner, so I can't unwind yet ... all is not well, but I put a patch on it.

1 comment:

Day said...

While English is regarded as a necessary language in lots of jobs which have been remaining featured in Germany, but to be sure deep footings you will have to own a entire understand how of German language much too. It was on the basis that our government was of the people, by the people and for the people. Top 10 Objections to Hiring Job Candidates how to overcome them