Tuesday, June 27, 2006


Does anybody remember Deming?

I didn't get any of this cake. Some genius gave me an unlimited bar tab (booze-wise, I had to buy my own Newports), so I was too drunk to actually eat anything like cake, which is very unlike me. Way to go, Einstein.


Mark and Gwen got married onstage at the Temple Club in Lansing, Michigan on May 27, 2006 at approximately 7:00pm or so.


Who expected Deming's old Hollywood pals to show up? Here's Joe Piscopo and Howie Mandell, living the high life!


Here are the Demings.


Me and The Steve, each wearing an awesome shirt.


Get that thing away from me.


Apparently, this is the only photo anyone took of the house band, The Strange Brotherhood of Mark Lansing. From what I remember, it's pretty accurate.


Food was provided by Best Steak House. Here's chef/mastermind Andy and his lovely Kelly.

No comments: