Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thanks to all who came out to the Hendrix Electric Lounge last night to dig The End Times and Keg ... Lori and I wound up sharing a mid-week hangover this morning, a rare thing (for her, anyhow) that was enthusiastically earned and richly deserved. Seriously, no more tobacco, that stuff is murder.



Celebrating a wedding anniversary in the company of this man was righteous indeed. The End Times got a lead on an Icelandic music festival that sounds too good to be true, but also too good to ignore. And out on the streets of Columbia City was a team (gaggle? pride? fold?) of beat-boxing freestylers that was heavy enough to make me stop and listen for a while. I suppose I should get back to work now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to Keg's website he's coming to Vegas in March.I gotta check this guy out!
Congratz on yer wedding anniversary,your marriage circumstances are very similiar to mine and Stacey's!
Spankin'!