Monday, March 10, 2008



Happy anniversary, ladies. One year ago today The End Times played our first show, in our practice space in front of about a dozen or so. It went so well that I considered dismantling the project lest I endure inevitable disappointment ... disappointment was indeed inevitable, but we've had some pleasant highs along with the occasional crushing low. I'll be thanking the kids in private tonight, but publicly I want to thank my wife Lori for not only putting up with my return to the game, but encouraging it, despite the obsessive behavior, financial instability and lonely evenings that ensue. I'm handling things better than I did a decade ago, but the burdens are the same. The rewards? I think I'm better at appreciating them in the moment rather than in retrospect.

For everyone else, come see us at the Java Jive in Tacoma on March 29th, where we'll mount a stage once occupied by the Ventures.

No comments: