Thursday, May 15, 2008

Anyone hep to Bob and Ray? Check out this large collection of vintage Bob and Ray radio programs which have been going a long way towards making work, and thus life, bearable for me lately.

Speaking of work, I'm in the process of busting myself down from full to part time at my day job ... I actually quit in frustration after nearly a year of endless numbers and grotesque piles of wasted paper, but the company valued me enough to suggest streamlining my job into a 4-hour workday. It's really quite remarkable, and if this plan works my lifestyle will be much more comfortable, with more time for my various esoteric pursuits (although to make this work I will have to be at the office by 8:00am every morning without fail).

Also, I'm putting together a choir for a recording project to be launched at the end of July. Anyone in the vicinity who thinks they might want to spend some valuable weekend afternoons singing words I wrote in the company of strangers should contact me immediately. Actually, we have plenty of time, so whenever you get around to it should be fine.

No comments: