Friday, October 10, 2008

You robbed me of my sleep again, and I'm paying the high price of having known you. But there will come a day when I get drunk on your blood. Cross the street if you see me coming.

Aside than that, things are looking up. The End Times start rolling again next week, other promising projects beckon beyond the horizon and I just got word that I'll be receiving a birthday visit from the drummer of Scarlet Oaks. Stimulant consumption is down as a rule, although today, with my eyes heavy and only defiance to propel me, all bets are off.

But rather than indulge the urge to rage, I will seek solace and regeneration through Judee Sill:



Thanks, Judee. Sleep well.

1 comment:

Beezykjiv said...

BS Computer Science/ Business Minor Understand The Right Career Move To Make When we first talked about the interview, the preview provided was a chilling account of how this intrepid woman managed to survive what can only be described as a horrible situation. Hearing her full account Sunday was harrowing, in particular the moments in which Logan described being close to the edge of death: To get a job at university and college level, you require the correct degrees. Higher education is a must if you want a job teaching graduate and under-graduate students. CompTIA Certified Document Imaging Architech (CDIA+) validates the knowledge of professionals who deliver document imaging solutions. It is a vendor-neutral certification that proves expertise in the technologies and best practices used to plan, design, and specify a document imaging, management system.