Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My word of the day.

My film of the day is Island of Blood, aka Whodunit?, for which I am currently finishing a review. However, I doubt that I'll be able to explain the film's charms better than "Slasher Reviewer," a commenter to the IMDB website, so I'll let him take it from here while I go back to work ...

"I've had this movie for quite some time under the title WhoDunIt and found it under Scarred Alive recently and is also known as Island Of Blood? So be warned you may think your getting 3 really cool movies but your really getting 1. This movie is awesome and a must have for a slasher fan. Anyone that disagrees should go stuff there head in the toilet and flush it about 666 times! Great gore, great 80's music what more can you ask for? I love the tape recorder that the killer leaves at all his murders with the songs playing, "kill me" "burn me" etc...Just a great movie if you like the Friday The 13th series and other mainstream slash and hack films. This flick is in my favorite 20 slasher movies for all the right reasons..Unique kill scenes, naked chicks, and dead bodies everywhere!!!Slasher reviewer gives this one all his thumbs up!!!Killer!!!"

No comments: