Saturday, March 17, 2007

ALLMIGHTY WATCHING, ALLMIGHTY WATCHING

Just got the nod to work up an article on the BAD BRAINS for when they hit the Sasquatch Fest in May, so I'm trolling YouTube for material ... there's plenty up there, including some bits from their CBGBs gig last October that don't make me very hopeful about their present or future. Let's focus on some triumphs, shall we? I assume that among Rock Thinkers I'm in the minority for preferring their metal-flavored 80s material over their admittedly more important hardcore-defining 70s thrash, but I got a copy of I AGAINST I and caught them live on the QUICKNESS tour at a particularly vulnerable point of my development, so that's that.

1989 - "Soul Craft"


1979 - "Attitude"


1988 - "House of Suffering"

1 comment:

Teitelwzfz said...

Insurance online guide safety and protection are the two things that most people subconsciously desire and strive after. Hoodia gordonii has been touted as one of the best herbal weight loss pills. Appetite suppressants beyond weight loss diet pills hoodia supplements p57 unique hoodia.