Monday, March 12, 2007


Saturday night's End Times revival was more than we could have expected, so thanks to all who came. It was enough of a success that my better judgement is telling me to quit while I'm ahead, disband and keep the moment safely encased in amber to avoid perverting our triumph with the inevitable disappointments that follow any endeavor. Unfortunately, I'm a weak little man without the strength of character it takes to abandon ship. We are all equally doomed.

We made a rough recording of the event that can be downloaded as a single 35-minute long 48MB MP3 here. All songs can be attributed to me except where otherwise notated.

The End Times were:
Kate - sing
Fred - strum
Tyson - slide

Light In The Window (Soren Davis)
You've Got Ghosts
We're Not Safe Here
They Don't Know (Kirsty MacColl)
A Great Misguided Faith
The Angry Face of Truth
Stay Where You Are
Seven Years
Don't Count The Days

No comments: