Friday, July 03, 2009


We've been sitting on the news for a while, waiting for contracts to be signed and essential people to be notified (employers, parents, Tyson), but Lori and I are going to be moving to Ann Arbor, Michigan in August. She accepted a science librarian position at University of Michigan, and I'm proud to say she was courted and pursued by the school the whole way ... we love Seattle and don't really wanna leave the Left Coast, but we've both had employment struggles over the past year, so this is an uplifting development for sure.

I'll have a lot more to write about what I've done and seen over seven years in this city as days progress, but right now I'm hoping for some loose ends to resolve themselves before I close this bittersweet chapter once and for all. For everyone in the Big Mitten, we'll see you in a month and a half ...

1 comment:

summerdavid said...

*sniff* I will MEESS you!